Heatlink (Technical Solutions) Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy rights.
This Privacy Notice aims to give you information on how Heatlink (Technical Solutions) Limited collects and processes your data. Heatlink (Technical Solutions) Limited is a company that designs, builds and commissions Heat Interface Units. For all our services, the Data Controller/Data Protection Officer will oversee any questions relating to this privacy notice. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or you can write to us at Heatlink (Technical Solutions) Limited, 2a Baxter Road, Sheffield S6 1JF.
Information you give to us – When you complete a form on our website, call in or email us, you are giving us your information. How we will then use it is detailed within this policy.
How we use your information
• To carry out any agreed obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and also to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or may be relevant or we feel may interest you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way you can opt out at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or you can notify us with the appropriate box when you complete information online.
We will use any data we collect to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We will also use it to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. We will also use it to ensure that we can keep our site safe and secure. In addition, we use data to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing.
Retention of Your Personal Data
By law we are required to keep all financial information for a period of 7 years. We only hold any personal data that relates to you for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose in which we collected it for. After the end of our relationship with you we are obligated to remove it at our earliest opportunity.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will share your personal information with any business partners, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors that are involved in any work relating to the contract we enter into with them or you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy business or assets. We will never share it for marketing purposes.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All our computers have been encrypted and the data on these machines is then stored on a cloud-based server. All office doors are locked nightly and the building has a Red Care monitored alarm system. We take protecting your personal data seriously.
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time. To do so, please email email@example.com. Your other rights include:
• Asking us to not or no longer process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• Requesting access to personal information held about you, and to check that the information we hold about you is correct, and for it to be rectified or completed where necessary.
• You can ask that any data be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of which it was collected.
Should you have any issues or concerns in relation to your data or privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.