With nearly 20 years of experience, you can count on Heatlink to provide you with all you need to know before choosing a HIU. Heatlink are a leading well-established heat interface unit (HIU) manufacturer that provides a complete range of bespoke products and services. Here at Heatlink, we are more than capable of designing and manufacturing your bespoke heat interface units to comply with your specification, performance and cost expectations. Can you afford not to find out more?
We are a leading Uk manufacturer that is capable of tailoring your specification to meet your desired performance and cost criteria. The final stage to ensure we meet this requirement is to the Commissioning of our HIU’s. This is particularly relevant when the specification demands meter reading and billing, which we can also accommodate through our Client Services business.
As a UK manufacturer of bespoke HIU’s, we can design and manufacture a bespoke heat interface unit that is tailored to your specific needs and wants. We manufacture our heat interface units to suit any application, whether it’s for a domestic or a commercial scheme.
The team of experts at Heatlink UK are experienced in the design of HIU’s since 2004 for Group and District heating schemes. We strive to ensure that your HIU’s matches your budget aspirations. Choosing Heatlink for the supply of HIU’s you can be assured of our commitment to excellence in what we manufacture. For more information about heat interface manufacturers, call us on 0114 231 3700!
HeatLink have been involved in the manufacture of over 25,000 consumer control ‘packages’ for small schemes of around 4/6 dwellings up to large city wide schemes of over 4,500 installations.
We can provide:
- Selected equipment for each ‘package’ assembled in our workshops.
- Control boards subjected to checks on electrical wiring and pressure tested to the customer’s requirements.
- Pre-delivery checks, packaging and delivery to the location specified by the customer.
- All types of consumer control ‘packages’ from basic direct connection units to the application of plate heat exchangers either for hydraulic separation or to create instantaneous mains pressure domestic hot water.
- Low cost options for systems where the equipment is located in ducts or roof spaces etc.
- A white powder painted cover for the finished product to give an aesthetically acceptable finish which could resemble a wall mounted boiler.
- Control assemblies mounted on all types of domestic hot water cylinders to suit the particular scheme.
- Larger ‘packages’ such as local heat stations or units to replace hot water storage cylinders / calorifiers with instantaneous mains pressure hot water via plate heat exchangers.
- All the differing types of assemblies manufactured to suit the particular scheme not only in the selection of control items but in the layout of the finished product for ease of site installation.